Friday, February 1, 2013

Moto Guzzi Supermotard concept by Nemmoz


This is another beautiful bike from built by Nemooz.  This time was difficult for me to choose the bike I should post because in the last days Nemmoz added many bikes to his already wonderful and big collection of technic bikes. So don´t forget to explore the links in the final lines of this post ;)

I decided to choose this Moto Guzzi Supermotard concept built because of the technical solutions and the overall look of the bike!


It uses a 2 speed Gearbox that fits perfectly behind the powerfull V-twin.


Nice parts to use as disc brakes (they seem to be Wheel Wagon parts) and nice cyclinder covers/valves. 


 The solution for the Cardan-axle is great and I must say, that´s the best application I´ve seen for the 61904 part =D heeheh




Check out more at Nemmoz brickshelf gallery (click "Up" to see more bikes).


Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment